Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Unto Us,,,Joyful and Triumphant



Unto Us…Joyful and Triumphant

   …Just as our Lord came into human history from outside it, He must also come into me from outside. Have I allowed my personal human life to become a ‘Bethlehem’ for the Son of God?...”
 Oswald Chambers, December 25 entry from “My Utmost For His Highest”
*************************************************************

   Dear Readers,
   My Christmas painting this year includes my ever-abiding prayer that all of you be blessed by the light and peace that is Jesus Christ, and that your lives indeed become a Bethlehem. 


How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who bring peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion,
“Your God Reigns!”
Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices,
Together they shout for joy…
- Isaiah 52: 7-8a

Merry Christmas!

No comments: